Sunday, August 5, 2012

Have your Tea at Serenitea



Sesame (Roasted) Milk Tea with Panacotta



Nagasaki with Pearl and Panacotta



Chicken Chops


Peppered Tofu

Last August 4, 2012, I and my siblings went to Resort's World to  see "The Dark Knight Rises" (If you have not seen it yet, go watch it while it's still showing in theatres)
While waiting for the showing of the movie, we decided to stay at Serenitea. We ordered Nagasaki and Roasted Sesame Milk Tea and also some snacks, Peppered Tofu and Chicken Chops, to munch on. I suggest when you order tea, especially the ones already with honey, caramel, etc. at only 25% sugar level or else it would be too sweet and you'll easily get tired of it. It will also be healthier to add less sugar and you'll even get a better taste of the tea that your ordered. 
I can't give you a clear description of the roasted sesame milk tea (Sorry! ) because I was not able to taste it, but my sister said that it tasted a bit different but good. Meanwhile, the Nagsaki has been my favourite since the first time I ordered it. Nagasaki is tea with honey, the others I've tried were the ones with caramel, brown sugar, etc. This one has a really good taste, I don't really like the one with the caramel since it smells like it was burnt. Nagasaki has a smooth, creamy texture and a right amount of sweetness. I goes well with panacotta and pearl as sinkers. :)
The snacks we ordered were not that unique, It was only fried chicken and fried tofu with pepper and salt, but it tasted ok and is really affordable. The chicken costs Php 70.00 while the tofu costs Php 60.00 and, it is good for two.

Rating:
1.Sesame (Rosated) Milk Tea (****)
2.Nagasaki (****)
3.Chicken Chops (***)
4.Peppered Tofu (***)

Legend:
(*) Star

No comments:

Post a Comment